House rules and disturbances

House rules and disturbances

Where can I find the house rules?

The house rules can be found in the resident folder as well as on the notice board of your housing company. Please make sure that your guests also follow the house rules.

How do I report a disturbance?

The notice of disturbance must always be given in writing to the property manager. You can report a disturbance electronically by filling out the fault report form.

However, please remember that normal sounds of life are something we must all learn to live with. It is polite to inform your neighbours in advance of, for example, a party that may cause a disturbance by posting a note on the notice board.  Please follow the house rules during the party, as well.